Shasta & Nomad

Shasta & Nomad

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hello vintage trailer fans! I just wanted to show you my wings. One of them was stripped of the paint and given a little polishing today. The other one will have to wait until tomorrow or later tonight to be finished. 99 says she has a whole list of things that need to be done around the house she should not be monkeying around with my wings! When I arrived I came with wings that were painted white. 








She also took a pic of my vin number which is clearly visible on the tongue. It starts with a "P" and she said that means I was manufactured at the Leola, PA plant. 


My underside has surface rust but is in good condition and the floor is also in good condition. It was coated with something at one time and that seems to have done the trick in keeping me in shape over the years. 


 I have some weeds hanging down from when I was drug out of the field but those will soon be gone.




And there you have it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment